Ice in the guides is always a bad sign...
![]()
Ice in the guides is always a bad sign...
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
that's got to be difficult to reel in.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Thank Goodness. I was expecting a picture of George Costanza. I was hesitant to open the thread.
it shrinks !!!
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
where was this at NSSB?
and why are you using flor./blue line man its not summer yet not matter how much we wish it was haha....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Thats a beautiful sign in my opinion. I was hoping to have some of that trout fishing this past week, but didn't get the chance.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where was this at NSSB?
and why are you using flor./blue line man its not summer yet not matter how much we wish it was haha.... </div></div>
I don't see any use in switching lines summer to winter. Just stick with the same thing all the time. It cost me a lot to switch last year when I started night fishing.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks